A Step-by-Step Guide to Healing Over 400 Ailments Through Diet, Whole Herbs, Supplements and Exercise
By Linda Page, Ph.D., Traditional Naturopath & Sarah Abernathy
MILLIONS OF COPIES SOLD
Avoid drug side effects and skyrocketing medical costs with America’s Original Guide to Natural Healing!
In a world where your health seems lost somewhere between big business, insurance companies and government red tape, the all-new 14th
edition of Healthy Healing
offers a new choice.
You are the real champion of your health, not your doctor or even your naturopath. Healthy Healing
is the only book on the market which allows you to customize your own personalized natural health program for more than 400 ailments.Healthy Healing
offers step-by-step recommendations on the foods you put on your table, the supplements you purchase, and the stress-relieving therapies and exercises you choose for healing. Natural remedies work—by themselves or with conventional protocols—for many health concerns. For over 25 years, Healthy Healing
has proven this philosophy and is America's Original Guide to Natural Healing.
New & Updated Sections in Healthy Healing 14th Edition:
- Using Enzyme Therapy to Speed Illness Recovery
- Are Alternative Vaccine Schedules a Better Choice?
- Infertility Solutions & Natural Pregnancy Care
- Is a Gluten-Free Lifestyle Right For You?
- Green Living & The Importance of Following a Plant-Based Diet
- Healthy Diets for Dogs and Cats – Homemade vs. Commercial
- Genetically Engineered Foods – Are they “superfoods” or a disaster in the making?
- Organic 101 – The most heavily sprayed foods to avoid
...and Much More!
Look Inside This Book:
: Healthy Healing LLC
What People are Saying About Healthy Healing 14th Edition
"A wealth of health and healing. A Must for your library."
Elson Haas, M.D., author of Staying Healthy with the Seasons, The New Detox Diet and Staying Healthy with Nutrition.
"Another Dr. Linda Page health winner you can trust! Very few people can match her years of experience and expertise."
Patricia Bragg, N.D., Ph.D., health pioneer and author of Bragg Vegetarian Health Recipes.