Recharge and restore your liver with a whole herb detoxification kit. Almost everyone can benefit from a liver cleanse. In fact, following a liver cleanse twice a year is one of the best ways to stay healthy in a destructive environment. Your liver is truly amazing. It’s your body’s main organ of detoxification, filtering out toxins at a rate of over a quart of blood per minute. More than any other organ, the liver enables us to benefit from the food we eat. It manufactures bile to digest fats and prevent constipation. It’s a vast storehouse for vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that it releases as needed to build and maintain healthy cells.
- Liver Cleanse Flushing Tea™
- Liver Renew™ caps
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract
- FREE Instructional Liver Detox Plan Included
>>> Download Healing Program PDF
Save 15% off the total retail value with this kit!
Liver Detox Kit Benefits:
- Liver cleansing herbs accelerate toxin release and enocourage regeneration of damaged tissue. Sluggish digestion and fatigue usually improve right away.
- Medicinal mushrooms are powerful tonics that support healthy immune response. You may notice fewer instances of swollen glands during the cold and flu season.
- Mood swings, PMS, and menopausal imbalances are improved as hormone metabolism normalizes.
- Weight and cellulite diificulties can be reduced as built-up toxins are released. Even brown skin spots and eye ""floaters"" may be reduced.
Do you need a Liver Detox Kit?:
- Do you suffer from unexplained fatigue or depression?
- Do you have a distended stomach, even when the rest of your body is thin?
- Do you experience frequent colds and flu?
- Do you have dark circles under the eyes
- Do you have many food and chemical sensitivities?
- Do you have monthly PMS with nausea or shakes?
- Do you have liver spots or skin itching?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, then a Liver Detox may be right for you. Note: Anemia, large bruise patches, jaundiced skin, hepatitis virus or cirrhosis indicate severe liver exhaustion. If your body is showing any of these signs, consult with your health care provider immediately.